Sunday, December 30, 2012

Alphabet Handprint Book

I wanted to make a special keepsake present this year for the young nephews and my girls.  I have seen many posts on handprint crafts during the past year and knew I wanted to incorporate that idea.  I figured that tracing the girls' handprints and then retracing them onto different pieces of construction paper would be a whole lot cleaner and easier to accomplish - I did most of the project after the girls were in bed.

After the pages were all put together, I decided to laminate the pages before binding them in hope that they would last a little longer after being held by little fingers.

Aa is for Alien


Bb is for Butterfly

Cc is for Crocodile

Dd is for Dinosaur

Ee is for Elephant

Ff is for Flamingo

Gg is for Giraffe

Hh is for Hippopotamus

Ii is for Impala

Jj is for Jellyfish

Kk is for Kingfisher

Ll is for Ladybug

Mm is for Monkey

Nn is for Narwhal

Oo is for Owl

Pp is for Penguin

Qq is for Quail

Rr is for Rabbit

Ss is for Strawberry

Tt is for Tiger

Uu is for Umbrella

Vv is for Vulture

Ww is for Whale

Xx is for X-Ray Fish

Yy is for Yak

Zz is for Zebra

No comments:

Post a Comment